Cybex Sirona S 360° Rotating Convertible Car Seat
The CYBEX Sirona S is the first Convertible Car Seat in the U.S. to feature an innovative 360° rotatable seat with a load leg, making switching between rear-facing and forward-facing positions quick and easy. The Sirona S load leg stabilizes the seat and can significantly reduce crash forces. These features, combined with an EasyLock™ bar for quick, simple and secure installation, offer advanced safety protection for children — and greater peace of mind for parents.
- Innovative, one-hand 360° rotatable seat allows parents to easily get their child in and out
- Load leg stabilizes the car seat and can reduce rotation in certain crashes by up to 30%
- Only Convertible Car Seat in North America with a one-time vehicle belt installation for both rear-facing and forward-facing mode
- EasyLock™ bar reduces force needed up to 4x for quick, simple and secure installation
- Smart-tech harness chest clip with SensorSafe™ technology alerts parents if their child becomes unbuckled, the car temp gets too warm or unsafe conditions arise
- SensorSafe™ is compatible with most vehicles 2008 or newer with an OBD II port. For some electric vehicles, contact Parentlink as an additional adapter may be needed.
- 12-position recline adjustment even while seat is in use
- Linear Side-impact Protection absorbs up to 25% more impact in a collision*
- Anti-rebound design reduces car seat rebound movement
- Magnetic buckle holders make entry and exit from the seat a breeze
- Dishwasher safe cup holder can be positioned on either side of seat
- 12-position, height-adjustable headrest with no-rethread harness
- Dual-level indicators help ensure the proper car seat angle
- Steel reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- Harness pads and 3-position padded buckle provide extra comfort
- Removable newborn insert provides support for small babies
- Innovative one-pull LATCH removal system
- LATCH Connection storage inside the base when not in use
- Rear-facing from 4 lbs. to 50 lbs. Forward-facing from 22 lbs. to 65 lbs.
*when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended