Comotomo Baby Bottle Double Pack
The world continues to change right before our eyes. But why is it that baby bottles are the same old unflattering tools? After all, isn't the baby bottle one of the first objects that your baby experiences through all five senses? Why should mothers have to worry about toxic plastic & colic-inducing design for something so basic & important? We found no good reason & decided to challenge the status quo. In our voyage, we've learned an important lesson. Inspiring products are born only when we think with a mother's heart & experience through a baby's eyes. We proudly introduce Comotomo Natural-Feel Baby BottleTM. Comotomo Baby Bottles feature innovative and sensible design to most closely mimic natural breastfeeding. Our naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples are ideal for babies who have trouble transitioning from nursing to bottle-feeding. Your little one will love to hold onto the skin-like, soft and squeezable body that is like no other bottle in the world. And you will fall in love with our wide-neck design for brushless, stress-free, cleaning bliss! Our bottles are equipped with truly innovative vents that are smartly designed to prevent colic, while completely eliminating annoying leaks. They are quite possibly the most thoughtful bottles ever made.
*8oz bottles come with medium flow nipples (2 holes) designed for 3 months to 6 months.
- Naturally shaped, squeezable, soft, skin-like silicone
- Ideal for breast-fed babies
- Innovative & non-leaking anti-colic vents
- Unique interlocking feature and no-drip design Easy to Clean:
- Wide-neck design for easy, brushless cleaning
- Safe in: microwave, boiling water, dishwashers and sterilizers
- Safe Feeding: - 100% safe materials: BPA, PVC, Phthalate free You should absolutely sterilize the bottles and all the parts before using them for the first time. We recommend simply placing them in boiling water for about 5 minutes and then letting them air dry. After that many pediatricians feel that thoroughly cleaning with hot soapy water, or in dishwashers will do the job of keep the bottles and nipples clean and germ free. Good airflow helps to burping.