Bugaboo Dragonfly Stroller
.The Bugaboo Dragonfly is made more sustainably to reach a net zero future by 2035. From materials and fabrics to sourcing and finishing, every element of this stroller has been thoughtfully considered to create a long-lasting product and to reduce its impact on the planet as much as possible.
- Unique one-hand, stand-up compact fold
- City+ driving experience for urban terrains
- Flexible storage system
- Comfort for both parent and co-pilot
- Built for a better future
- Foldable bassinet for easy storage
- Seat height 50cm from the ground
- Facing world, facing parent positioning of the seat
- Lie-flat seat (excl. US) incl. adjustable leg rest
- Side fabric protection on the seat
- Effortless rotating carry handle, so your baby ́s sleep is not disturbed
- Quick click, extra soft harness
- Soft, durable, water repellent fabrics
- Reducing CO2 impact by up to 21%
- Our fabrics are finished with an eco-friendly water repellent coating. Internal use
- only: that means our fabrics are PFAS-free.
- Consumers can double their standard 2-year warranty to 4 years.
- Carseat compatible - Compatible with the Turtle Air by Nuna
- Chassis including wheels and leather look grips
- Seat hardware including footrest
- Seat fabric with comfort harness
- Underseat basket with rear pocket
- Carry strap
- Rotating carry handle
- Sun canopy wires, sun canopy clamps, sun canopy (with peek-a- boo and pop-out visor)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 41"L x 21"W x 42"H
- Dimensions (folded): 14.2"L x 20.5"W x 35"H
- Weight 17.7–21.8 lbs.
- Seat capacity 50 lbs.