The showstopping VelvetPOD is a must-have for fashionable families who seek chic, urban designs with unbeatable comfort. It’s cozy, insulated, heavyweight, and zips on and off, with openings that work with the standard 5-point safety harness on any stroller or car seat. Even on the most freezing days, your little one will be protected, warm and comfortable on strolls. The ultra-soft micro-fleece cover even detaches to double as a standalone blanket on warmer days. And yep, it’s totally vegan—no animal products here!
The VelvetPOD boasts an anti-slip, removable back panel—eliminating extra fabric between baby’s back and the safety harness—a convertible hood with an oversized collar, plus a double lined hood that slips over the top of the stroller to keep the footmuff from slipping while on your winter walks.
The outer shell is water repellent; and the poly insulation and anti-pilling micro-fleece linings are extra soft— effectively blocking out any cold air. Please note, the velvet shell will not be as water repellent as the nylon shell we use on other PODs. Bonus: the entire thing is machine washable and dryable.
- 5-point harness universal openings for securing onto any stroller and car seat
- Detachable cloud lined front panel can be used separately as a blanket on warmer days (multi-seasonal functionality)
- Removable center back panel reduces material between baby’s back and the 5-point harness
- Convertible hood, side strap attachments, pocket
- Integrated double lined hood easily slips over the top of the stroller seat to firmly secure footmuff
- Front flap can be pulled up and fastened to hood to protect child’s face from the elements
- Water repellent outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation, soft anti-pilling micro-fleece lining. Please note, the velvet shell will not be as water repellent as the nylon shell we use on other PODs.
- Machine washable
- Temperature Rating: 5°F/-15°C
- S/M: W: 19”, D: 2”, H: 34”
- M/L: W: 22”, D: 2.5”, H: 41”
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary. You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product.
For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing.
For all other faux shearling lined products, please turn inside out during washing. Do not tumble dry.