7AM Nido Velour | Cotton Footmuff
Like a nest, the Nido is the most comforting wrap for baby on-the-go. On days where baby needs a breathable lightweight cotton wrap to venture out in, the Nido Velour is the perfect easy solution, as it safely adapts to any bassinet, car seat or stroller. The three folding flaps replace the need for sweaters and wrap baby up to protect from cool winds. Its adjustable roomy individual leg muffs accommodate little feet and legs with room to grow.
Most importantly, the Nido was designed with The Car Seat Lady, an advocacy group dedicated to keeping kids safe in cars. The extra safety feature here is an oval back cutout that eliminates extra layers of material between the harness and baby's back, which both prevents slippage and gives you easy access to the 5-point harness any time you need it. Now you can peacefully drive or stroll knowing baby is safe and warm. Bonus: it's machine washable and dryable.
- Universally adapts to all bassinets, strollers and car seats
- Back oval cutout provides easy access to the car-seat 5-point harness while eliminating layers between the seat and baby
- Three-direction wrap secured with hook & loop makes for no-fuss in and out
- Contoured hood and separate legs keep baby protected from the cold
- Lightweight, windproof soft outer shell. This product is not water repellent
- Ultra-soft premium insulation and cotton blend lining for extra breathability
- Temperature Rating: 60°F/16°C
- Small: W: 34”, H: 25”
- Large: W: 40”, H: 31”
- Machine washable
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary. You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product.
For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing.
For all other faux shearling lined products, please turn inside out during washing. Do not tumble dry.
Our Nido has been tested in car seats according to the FMVSS 213 test protocol to insure they do not interfere with the car seat’s Child Restraint System performance. Tests performed with our products properly installed in compliant car seats found that these car seats complied with applicable portions of the FMVSS 213 requirements.