7AM Blanket 212 Evolution Footmuff | Velvet
The sleek and contemporary Blanket 212 evolution® Velvet keeps little ones toasty from head to toe on mountain hikes, chilly city streets, and everywhere in between. With a new grey velvet exterior shell, you'll be turning heads wherever you go! The smart design allows you to size it up or down using zippered length and width extensions so it can actually grow with your child from 6 months to 4 years old! Other notable features include simple hook and loop attachments that fit any stroller, plus a removable anti-slip back panel that eliminates extra fabric between baby's back and the harness for car seat use. This both helps the harness stay put and gives you easy access to it anytime you need it.
With a water-repellent velvet outer shell, poly insulation and super soft anti-piling micro-fleece lining, the Blanket 212 is warm, weatherproof, and durable. Please note, the velvet shell will not be as water repellent as the nylon shell we use on other Blanket 212s. Bonus: it easily converts from a wearable garment to a large blanket, and is machine washable and dryable.
- Expands in length with its 2 length extensions and in width with its 2 position center zippers
- Removable back panel eliminates material between baby’s back and the car seat, allowing access to the 5-point harness
- Anti-slip back panel keeps footmuff in place on the stroller
- Universally adapts to all strollers and car seats with hook and loop attachments
- Water repellent velvet outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation and anti-pilling micro-fleece *please note, the velvet shell will not be as water repellent as the nylon shell we use on other Blanket 212s
- Temperature Rating: 4°F/-20°C
- Measurements: With extension on H: 48”, W: 17” With one extension H: 43”, W: 17”
- Machine washable
- Ages 6 months to 4 years
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary. You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product.
For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing.
For all other faux shearling lined products, please turn inside out during washing. Do not tumble dry.
Our Blanket 212 evolution has been tested in car seats according to the FMVSS 213 test protocol to insure they do not interfere with the car seat’s Child Restraint System performance. Tests performed with our products properly installed in compliant car seats found that these car seats complied with applicable portions of the FMVSS 213 requirements.