7AM Blanket 212 Evolution Footmuff | Tundra
The sleek and contemporary Blanket 212 evolution® Tundra keeps little ones toasty from head to toe on mountain hikes, chilly city streets, and everywhere in between with the added touch of the luxe faux fur trim hood. The smart design allows you to size it up or down using zippered length and width extensions so it can actually grow with your child from 6 months to 4 years old! Other notable features include simple hook and loop attachments that fit any stroller, plus a removable anti-slip back panel that eliminates extra fabric between baby's back and the harness for car seat use. This both helps the harness stay put and gives you easy access to it anytime you need it.
With a water-repellent outer shell, poly insulation, super soft plush lining and a removable faux fur trim, the Blanket 212 is warm, weatherproof, and durable. Bonus: it easily converts from a wearable garment to a large blanket, and is machine washable and dryable.
*Faux fur trim is not machine washable. Please check care instructions
- Expands in length with its 2 length extensions and in width with its 2 position center zippers
- Removable back panel eliminates material between baby’s back and the car seat, allowing access to the 5-point harness
- Anti-slip back panel keeps footmuff in place on the stroller
- Universally adapts to all strollers and car seats with hook and loop attachments
- Removable faux fur trim around hood for a sleek Heather Grey look
- Water repellent outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation and ultra soft plush lining
- Temperature Rating: 4°F/-20°C
- Measurements: H: 40”, W: 17”
- Machine washable\
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary. You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product.
For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing.
For all other faux shearling lined products, please turn inside out during washing. Do not tumble dry.
Our Blanket 212 evolution has been tested in car seats according to the FMVSS 213 test protocol to insure they do not interfere with the car seat’s Child Restraint System performance. Tests performed with our products properly installed in compliant car seats found that these car seats complied with applicable portions of the FMVSS 213 requirements.