7AM Le Sac Igloo Footmuff | Cotton Lined Footmuff
Even arctic temperatures are no match for this innovative and versatile footmuff. Forget about layering on garment after garment, the Sac Igloo is our most popular one-and-done solution for getting little ones all bundled up for the cold. And though it's designed especially for bitter winters, it's convertible: the removable fleece insert reveals a cotton lining that works on its own during warmer months. It fastens easily to any stroller or car seat and the detachable cover converts into a single-panel blanket.
Other smart features include an ergonomic hood with removable, vegan-friendly faux fur trim; an anti-slip back panel that keeps the footmuff in place on long walks; and a removable back panel for easy access to the safety harness, anytime you need it. The outer shell is water repellent, the micro-fleece and cotton linings are soft and cozy, and are easy to keep clean. Bonus: it's machine washable and dryable!
- Hook & loop attachment to any stroller or car-seat
- Detachable front panel can be used separately as a blanket and has a removable fleece lining
- Removable center back panel allows for uninterrupted access to the 5-point safety harness
- 5-point harness openings to adapt to any car-seat or stroller
- Ergonomic hood with faux fur trim opens flat for use in warmer weather
- Water repellent outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation, cotton and micro-fleece lining
- Temperature Rating: 4°F/-20°C
- Small: W: 17”, H: 29”
- Medium: W: 18”, H: 35”
- Large: W: 21”, H: 41”
- Machine washable
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary. You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product.
For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing.
For all other faux shearling lined products, please turn inside out during washing. Do not tumble dry.
Our Le Sac Igloo has been tested in car seats according to the FMVSS 213 test protocol to insure they do not interfere with the car seat’s Child Restraint System performance. Tests performed with our products properly installed in compliant car seats found that these car seats complied with applicable portions of the FMVSS 213 requirements.